Kidney Epidemiology and Cost Center (KECC)
manages and maintains a secure HIPAA and FISMA enclave and provides Expert Consultation as well as Staff Effort
1415 Washington Heights, Suite 3645 SPHI
Ann Arbor, MI 48109-2029
Who We Serve
University of Michigan Researchers
- Big data compilation and manipulation utilizing SAS and Oracle.
- Business and technical proposal writing.
- Coding complex processes such as Patient Matching from disparate data sources.
- Data and systems infrastructure security evaluation and design.
- Expert Consultation and Staff Effort
- FISMA Infrastructure and Support
- Independent critical analyses of pertinent literature including contributions to research papers and manuscripts for publication and presentation
- Project management, including monitoring and executing projects and deliverables, budgeting, resource allocation, and stakeholder management.
KECC manages and maintains a secure HIPAA and FISMA enclave, which meets FISMA moderate and exceeds FISMA low requirements, available for use by University of Michigan researchers. IT staff expertise and support are included in the recharge fee for this service.
*Expert Consultation and Staff Effort
Analytical expertise in SAS and R data preparation, standard analysis file creation, statistical analysis and reporting, including programs requiring a complex combination of data from multiple sources.