provides nascent RNA sequencing using four techniques: Bru-seq, BruChase-seq, BruUV-seq, and BruDRB-seq.
NCRC Building 520 (Rms 1361 & 1410)
1600 Huron Pkwy, Ann Arbor, MI
University of Michigan Office of Research
Who We Serve
University of Michigan Researchers and External Researchers
Our areas of expertise are RNA isolation, cDNA library preparation, and sequencing data analysis.
- Bromouridine labeling of cells and cell collection
- Bru-seq (RNA transcription)
- BruChase-seq (RNA Stability)
- BruDRB-seq (RNA elongation rates)
- BruUV-seq (identification of enhancers and transcription start sites)
- cDNA Library Preparation
- Sample mapping and data analysis
- Sequencing (using the University of Michigan Advanced Genomics Core)
- Total and nascent RNA isolation